Starkey was founded in the 1970s by Bill Austin in the Minneapolis area. It is a privately held company. They are the first company with a deep insertion device that is removed daily. We will be doing a study on this device in 2010.
What’s new at Starkey?
Halo 2 is Starkey’s latest made for iPhone® hearing aid. The Halo 2 can help you stay connected to the people and things you love most. This device is Starkey’s most advanced technology with supreme sound quality and premium features, customizable to fit your unique hearing needs and enhance your listening experience.
Halo2 ™ intuitively connects to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch via Bluetooth ® technology and Starkey’s easy-to-use TruLink app.
Starkey’s TruLink Control app is now available for select Andriod phones. The TruLink Hearing Control app enhances every hearing experience:
- Allows you to personalize sound settings to specific locations.
- Adjusts automatically when you travel in a car.
- Controls hearing aid volume and memories with a touch of your phone.
Muse™ is Starkey’s most advanced technology that offers supreme sound quality and premium features. Muse has advanced noise reduction technology and precise directional microphones that work together to help make speech easier to hear in today’s complex listening environments. Muse has sound comfort technology designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
Z series is Starkey’s newest full family of wireless products featuring next generation 900sync™ technology that leads the way in performance, comfort, personalization, and connectivity.
Z Series wireless hearing aids are designed to:
- Help you hear and understand conversations better in noisy environments like restaurants or parties
- Make loud sounds more comfortable while boosting soft sounds
- Stream TV, phone calls and more directly to your Z Series hearing aids.