Starkey’s founder, Bill Austin, purchased a small earmold company called Starkey Laboratories in 1970 and soon began manufacturing hearing aids. He has personally assisted a number of illustrious people, including five U.S. presidents, two popes, and Nelson Mandela. Today, Starkey Hearing Technologies is one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world and the only one that is American owned.
Starkey Hearing Aids
Effortlessly connect to better hearing
Hearing loss can lead to cognitive strain as the brain works harder to interpret sound. With up to 55 million personalized adjustments every hour, Evolv AI hearing aids lower that strain by delivering a 40% reduction in noise energy and reducing listening effort. You can expect realistic and genuine sound quality in every listening environment.
- Starkey’s newest and most advanced hearing aid
- 2-Way Audio in every wireless style
- Monitor health and activity with the Thrive Hearing Control app
- Rechargeable styles available
Livio Edge AI
Next-generation sound never before possible
With groundbreaking artificial intelligence technology, Livio Edge AI is able to provide unparalleled sound performance in the most challenging listening environments. Instantaneous adjustments to different noise levels mean you’ll always be ready for any situation.
- Recognition of familiar environments
- Real-time language translation
- Automated battery-saving on/off function
- Fall detection and alerts
Reimagining what a hearing aid can do
Livio AI is the world’s first Healthable hearing aid. It promotes a proactive approach to the user’s hearing and wellness by providing body activity tracking. Turn on Mask Mode to make it easier to hear people who are wearing face masks or check out your Thrive Wellness Score for insight into your brain health. Livio AI supports more than just hearing.
- Superior sound quality for every environment
- Personalized settings that remember specific places
- Track daily steps and other movements
- Set reminders for appointments and medications
Superior sound quality and connectivity
Livio hearing aids come in a wide variety of styles and are a great option for those who are not looking for sensor capabilities but still want a device with superior sound and other advanced features. They are compatible with most hearing aid accessories and offer the same outstanding listening experience as other Starkey offerings.
- Comprehensive feedback management system
- Speech optimization and noise reduction
- Moisture and wax repellence with Surface Nanoshield
- Personalized tinnitus relief
Custom hearing solutions
Everyone’s ears are as unique as they are, which means maximum comfort can only be delivered by a custom hearing aid. Picasso offers the most personalized hearing experience around, with a snug, discreet fit and outstanding listening clarity that provides all-day hearing support.
- Secure fit that resists being tangled or dislodged
- Smartphone connectivity and wireless streaming
- Exceptional music quality and clarity
Enhance your hearing with Starkey hearing aid accessories
At Starkey, hearing aids are only the beginning. High-tech accessories from wireless chargers to custom in-ear audio monitors are designed to take convenience and connectivity to the next level. No matter what your listening situation is, Starkey has you covered.
- Table Microphone streams speech from meetings directly to your hearing aids
- SurfLink provides wireless connection to a variety of devices
- OrCam® MyEye assists those with visual difficulties
- SoundGear Phantom is a hearing aid and protection device in one
Click Here to Learn More About Starkey Hearing Aids
Contact our hearing care experts today and learn if Starkey hearing aids are right for you.